Graham provides a wide range of bespoke teacher training events that are Needs led and outcome focused, including keynote speeches, after school twilight sessions, whole school training days, weekend residentials and ongoing CPD staff support.
Graham’s particular interests and areas of strength are:
- Transforming and creating new school cultures; Change
- Pedagogical excellence, risk taking and paradigm shifts
- The purpose of education in its widest sense, global
citizenship, parenthood, Xinancial security, etc
- Wellbeing in the workplace
- The culture of schools, i.e. the melting pot that is youth
culture & staff culture
- Behaviour management in staff and students
- Understanding young people and youth culture, what
makes students tick and engage
- Character education and the holistic development of
- Barriers to learning and success, i.e. Conformity,
compliance, behaviour to belong, etc
Graham also offers on-going support and mentoring for staff with half termly visits in which he will observe, coach and improve the performance of a select group of staff. He can also provide focused and specialised ‘Horse Whisperer’ sessions, where he will work with groups of students to bring his ideas to life whilst staff observe and Xinish with a Q & A.